10 Secrets Every New Home Buyer Should Know
Get FREE Instant Access by completing the form on this page.
- Although most homes for sale are resales, one out of four homebuyers purchases a new home. Which is better: existing or new?
- The right answer, of course, is up to you. Both resales and new homes offer advantages. Existing homes are less expensive on average, and are generally closer to, and enjoy the warmth and surroundings of, established neighbourhoods. New homes, on the other hand, offer innovative use of space, modern energy efficiency, and choices of options and upgrades. What's more, everything is new - even the neighbours.
- The choice that's right for you depends on many things: your finances, your family composition and your taste. The fact of the matter is, most buyers consider both new and resale homes before they decide.
- A new special report has just been released which identifies 10 secrets every new home buyer should know, including little-known buyer advantages that most builders won't divulge unless pressed.
- Order this FREE report NOW to find out what issues should impact your decision about whether to buy new or resale.